4.06.2012

Color Club Holos..

 Why hello there my lovlies! Today I wanted to show you guys the two color club holos that I own. These were my very first holographic polishes and I got them from my wonderful friend kim :) I have Revvvolution from the femme fatale line and also wild at heart. They are both GORGEOUS colors, i absolutely love them. Although they cant compare to most of the other holos out there, I think its a great holo for a cheaper brand. And guess what? theyre easy to get to!! not HTF like some of the other ones! You can get these from online or in supply stores for around 4$ But be careful! there is both a holo version and a non holo version for both of these polishes and its really hard to tell which is which, be sure to take a flashlight or put it up in the sun to make sure you get the holo version! Any way, heres what they look like! (beware of picture overload!)

 ( In these pictures I am wearing Revvolution with a Wild at Heart accent nail)








Isn't it just gorgeous?? I absolutely love the colors of these polishes! They are also regular polishes so you dont need to use some sort of special basecoat or top coat on them, I used seche vite as a top coat for these! The only problem I've had with these polishes is that they tend to chip very easily on me, my mom and sis. Im not sure if its the polish or if its just us because others say that it lasts on them for days, but for us it usually chips either the next day or even within a few hours :(  But other than that I think its a great polish! Hope you enjoyed!!

ps; Don't forget to check out my friend kims blog! She always has the coolest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment