3.29.2012

MAC Mean and Green

Hello everyone!! GUESS WHAT! MAC Mean and Green is FINALLY MINE!! I found it on ebay for about 15$ plus shipping! What a deal right!!! For those of you who dont know, Mean and Green is a Duochrome that comes from the Disney Venomous Villains collection and is pretty HTF. I've been needing it ever since i first fell in love with nail polish and I am SUPER happy that its finally mine!! It is a glittery Duochrom that shifts from maroon to green to a goldy color. Orly came out with a dupe to this polish called Space Cadet, which i will be doing a comparison post about later on. Anyway, here are the swatches!



GORGEOUS RIGHT?!??!?! I absolutely LOVE this polish!! If you ever find this polish you MUST buy it!! Its just amazing!!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post as much as i did!! Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment