9.14.2011

Team Stefan!!

Hi all! Just wanted to post my Vampire Diaries nails that I did last night! My favorite mani so far!! <3 
(click to enlarge)

I absolutely love Stefan Salvatore from the show LOL. I will definatley be doing team Damon nails soon! 
From left to right: Team Stefan, Goblet with blood in it, Trees in the moon light, Vampire teeth, and a crackle nail :)

I used the following colors:
La colors : color craze, in black
Nicole by OPI: Deeply In Love
Finger Paints : Putty In My Hands
China Glaze Crackle: Black Mesh
China Glaze Crackle: Cracked Concrete
China Glaze : Ghoulish Glow
Its So Easy Stripe Right : Black
Its So Easy Stripe Right : White
Art Club by Color Club striping brush : You're Golden

Hope you all enjoy this look! Don't forget to watch a new season premiere of Vampire Diaries tomorrow night at 8/7c on the CW :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Lol what a great mani! I don't watch the TV show, but I read the books. I agree, team stefan :)

    ReplyDelete