10.04.2011

Revlon Blue Mosaic

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, I've been so busy the past few weeks and I also have been avoiding my computer since every time I go on it, I end up going on ebay and buying nail polish and paying WAAY more than I should be lol!! But anyway, for the past couple months I have been trying to find Revlon Blue Mosaic and Revlon Facets Of Fuschia and I couldn't find it anywhere!! I checked Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, London Drugs, EVERYWHERE, and no luck!! Of course I JUST found it about a week ago at work (Save on Foods)! Who would have guessed right? Anyway I just wanted to show you all how GORGEOUS it looks!

 (click image to view larger)


ISN'T IT SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! LOL I wore it to work that day and ALL the customers loved it! Thanks to me we even sold a bunch that night!! Although, because I'm Indian and have darker skin, I had to put a base of Pure Ice in black as a base and then paint Blue Mosaic on top, otherwise it would be way too light for me! 

(click to view larger)

In this picture I am only wearing 1 coat of Pure Ice in black and 1 coat of Blue Mosaic. It wears applies very well and lasted about 4 or 5 days. I am VERY pleased with this product!!! Removing is  kind of hard and takes a while, but what glitter doesn't? Anyway hope this helps for those wanting to get this color!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment